Senior Accountant required with strong operations and people management experience in a multinational environment. Background in manufacturing desirable. Mayo.
Excellent opportunity to lead a business unit and guide senior management on all relevant financial matters, including strategy and process improvement. Joining an established and talented team, you will plan, control, administer, interpret, and report the financial affairs of the site business unit to ensure continued business growth and proficiency
- Financial Lead and primary finance point of contact for one of the manufacturing business units.
- Provide financial support and guidance on all issues within the business unit
- Month-end close activities – production process order reconciliations, absorption analysis, overhead spend breakdown, headcount assessment, variance analysis and narrative etc.
- Financial planning and analysis for the business unit – including monthly LBE’s, annual Plan and LRP
- Monitor, review and report all key financial metrics within the business unit.
- Monitor and report on operations performance with monthly/weekly KPI’s to Senior
- Manage team while influencing and guiding cross-functional departments.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX and internal control guidelines.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations through Blackline
- Deliver full compliance with all regulatory requirements, including the support of external and internal audits.
- Variance Analysis.
- Qualified Accountant, with third level qualification in business/accounting essential.
- People Management or Supervisor experience essential.
- Experience within a global manufacturing environment or multinational.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors.
- Experience in forecasting, planning and cost accounting.
- Results-driven, striving to meet all targets and metric standards set by site/department and division leaders.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.