My client, who is based in Leitrim, is looking to hire an experienced accountant to join their team. They have a well established, busy practice.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ post-qualified years of experience.
- Preparation and delivery of accounting and tax services to existing and new clients on a range of client portfolios
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries etc.
- Responsibility assisting and supervising junior staff and colleagues as required
- Preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts
- Auditing of Accounts
- Compliance Taxation
- Company Secretarial Work
- Preparation of Financial Projections for new and existing businesses
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must have experience in a senior accounting position
- People management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent systems experience
- Must have the ability to work well in a team environment
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org