Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a leading multinational organisation based in East Cork. This would be a varied role, ideally suited to somebody who has US GAAP experience within a multi-country function. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you would be part of a strong Finance team who work closely together in a positive working environment.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with US GAAP.
- Timely and accurate review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions.
- Assist market finance team with technical accounting issues.
- Responsible for Lease Accounting.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly flux reporting packs.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under US and local GAAP.
What does the ideal candidates look like:
- Qualified Accountant or person with an equivalent accountancy qualification.
- Ideally, have RTR experience.
- Flexible and adaptable individual.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle.
- Experience in US GAAP and Tax.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.