My client is looking for a scrum master to join their expanding team. the role will involve coaching scrum teams, must have experience in a scrum master role previously. Must have a relevant degree and have agile certification.
- Deeply understands and can clearly articulate framework, values, roles, and responsibilities and can guide the team(s) on how to apply to delight customers
- Coaches the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Can engage multiple roles and stakeholders in critical discussion and building consensus
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and educate the Product Owner on how to meet their objectives through scrum, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitates team learning and continuous improvement.
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Facilitates team planning sessions for release and sprint
- Communicates project status to stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate the various meetings within the scrum framework
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and capacity planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Recognized Agile Certification e.g. Certified Scrum Master, Agile PM
- Previous experience working in a Scrum Master role
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!