- Act in the capacity of Scum Master for a number of software development teams.
- Facilitating delivery from concept/requirements definition to end-user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project life-cycle.
- Train and mentor other Scrum Masters.
- Provide training on the Scrum process and evangelize the Agile methodology within the company.
- Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and the team needs appropriately.
- Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed.
- Support the Product Owner in making product decisions, nurture great product owner behaviour and tackle PO anti-patterns.
- Protect the team from external interference and ensure the team is able to perform at their highest level.
- Compile, analyse and report on Scrum Team performance and KPIs to ensure continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM).
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFEe, LeSS).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology Product or Service Delivery.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org