Calling all Scientists!
Our client, a global healthcare leader who specialises in life-changing technologies is recruiting for a number of Scientist roles. If you have a MSc or Ph.D. in Biology or Chemistry and are looking to advance your career, please get in contact with us today.
As a Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting product development/improvement projects.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products from other sites.
- Completing and documenting investigations per site procedures.
- Designing and managing process improvement projects and validations.
- Updating statistical process control charts and circulate information, highlighting any issues identified.
- Providing technical support to the product manufacturing team to ensure that production targets are met.
- Providing technical support to strategic programmes to ensure the company meets its customer quality, service, regulatory, financial, and safety goals.
- Participating in laboratory maintenance programs, for example, instrument maintenance and calibrations, waste disposal, and ordering of laboratory reagents.
- Working with the manufacturing and quality teams to identify, document, investigate and resolve the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with site CA/PA system requirements.
- A relevant scientific/technical third-level qualification.
- Experience is desired but not essential.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
For a confidential discussion and more information on these Scientist roles, please contact Emma Cawley.