Video for this job
Scientists / Senior Scientists
Due to continued success and expansion in 2018, my client is currently looking to recruit Scientists/Senior Scientists for our team based in Athlone, Ireland.
The company in question provides laboratory services that are designed to increase speed and precision. Scientists/Senior Scientists in the labs have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art laboratory technology, including instruments and equipment. At the Senior Scientist level you would routinely act as the project leader on multiple projects and will interact with clients, review and evaluate data, write reports and protocols. Senior Scientists are expected to follow validated or experimental analytical procedures with occasional direct supervision from a group leader.
Key Responsibilities: **(cover both role levels)
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client program milestones.
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Coordinate method development and validation projects
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provides assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
- Educated to at least degree level Level in a relevant area, ie Chemistry
- 4 years’* + experience working within a GMP Lab (3-4 years for Scientist level)
- 4 years’* + industry experience with chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC, CE) (3-4 years for Scientist level)
- Experienced in method development and validation
- General analytical chemistry knowledge
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com