Scientist - Method Development and Validation
Scientist Method Development & Validation
Fantastic, permanent opportunity for an experienced, talented, technical analytical scientist/chemist to work to develop procedures associated with the methods and technical systems.
· You will support complex analytical testing and high knowledge projects.
· Experience with method development, validation, and data interpretation is required. This individual will have the ability to both participate and lead technical projects,
· This person will carry out the non-routine tasks in the laboratory or carry out analysis assigned to them, back filling for analysts as required.
· Responsible for developing and validating new tests and procedures for company and clients, including protocol and report writing.
· Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
· Responsible for data and documentation review as assigned by management to include test raw data, equipment qualification reports, log book and any other quality documents assigned for review.
· Scientists are permitted to sign all technical documents once their training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
· Deputising for management as required.
· They are responsible for their training, keeping their training records up to date and initiating training where possible when free from work.
· To liaise closely with the Section Manager to ensure that resources are available to guarantee that testing activities are completed to customer’s timelines.
· Responsible for the review of test methods for quotation purposes.
· Responsible for continually liaising with management, customers and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
· To identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Candidate Requirements :
Education / Qualifications
· A Degree or Masters in chemistry or a related discipline
· Strong experience in techniques such as GC, GC/MS, Karl Fisher, Dissolution,
· Method Development & Validation experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh.