A global healthcare leader is seeking to hire Science Graduates to join their growing team in Longford. This is an initial 12-month contract and a great opportunity to join a busy Operations department.
As a Science Graduate, you will ensure the plant meets its goals through timely execution of the production schedule.
Carry out operations in the manufacturing area including:
- Manufacturing Processes.
- Documentation Practices.
- Computer applications e.g. LDRS, DMS, LIMS, ETMS & ERP.
- Environmental Monitoring Control Sampling.
- Complete and comply with all relevant documentation.
- Adhere to all GMP and GLP requirements and aseptic techniques.
- Ensure safe work practices and behaviour on the job at all times.
- Responsible for chemical dispense of material required for manufacturing.
- Adhering to manufacturing formula instruction and procedural requirements.
- Manufacturing of Microparticle and Conjugate components.
- A third-level qualification in a relevant Life-Science discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact;