We have an exciting opportunity for a Science Graduate who would work as a Recruitment Consultant to join the Collins McNicholas, International Recruitment team. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting Life Sciences professionals across the EMEA region and will be ideally based in Sligo. Remote-based work is a possibility.
Awarded a Deloitte Best Managed Company’ platinum status in 2020 and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status for the 5th year running in 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our committed teams nationwide. Our success is based on solid company values and an outstanding record for delivering exceptional customer service.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Source, screen and identify Life Sciences Candidates
- Support the Principal Consultant with sourcing and screening Life Sciences candidates across the EU for our international clients.
- Research the Life Sciences market across EU and Global locations
- Identify and initiate client engagement to discuss Life Sciences opportunities across Europe.
- Assist with coordinating virtual recruitment events across the EU and identify Life Sciences Symposiums to attend.
- Understand and meet weekly and monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value and exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people and their careers
- Science Graduate or 2 years + recruitment experience ideally with Life Sciences exposure.
- An additional Language would be ideal (not a prerequisite).
- Proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with a diverse client base
- Experience/interest in recruiting for international markets
- A commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with no commission thresholds, quarterly sales incentives and attractive performance-based annual bonus.
- Pension contribution, Life Assurance, Disability benefit, Income continuance, Maternity/Paternity Assistance.
- Company Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Clearly defined career path with extensive learning & development programme.
- Educational assistance.
- Active wellness programme with monthly themes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062