Our client, a leading global healthcare company based in Longford, is recruiting for a Scheduling Co-Ordinator on an initial 12 month contract.
This is a Weekend Shift position, 39 hours per week.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate schedule compliance, communication and transparency across all site functions.
- Drive product availability
- Partner with internal customers
- Facilitate and co-ordinate meetings with Manufacturing Operations
- Relevant third level qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.