Our client a manufacturing company based in Sligo require a SAP Technician to support their New Product Introduction.
- Ensure all necessary SAP activities are in place to support current commercial production.
- New Product introduction: support timely introduction of new products by ensuring all SAP activities are implemented and effective.
- SAP Technician will support , DSP, SRM, ECC, Recipe creation and be audit ready to defend the system during Internal/ External audits.
- Ensure compliance with all quality procedures / regulations at all times.
- Process Improvements: Position will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with all EH&S procedures at all times.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure new product introduction projects meet project deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Provide business support through advanced capacity, demand and inventory analysis.
- Provide production planning support and become proficient in all support systems
- Manage change co-ordination activities for supply chain team.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.)
- SAP Knowledge – SRM, DSP, Material Management, Master Data Creation
- Experience of Planning, Purchasing and Logistics is an advantage
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Strong Organisational and Planning skills
- Capability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Initiative and Innovation to generate and implement improvements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org