- Reference: D46701
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin South
- Category: Information Technology
Exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP Technical Support Analyst to join a leading digital marketing localisation organisation based in Dublin South.
This is an excellent opportunity for further progression into SAP configuration and project implementation with potential to develop a wide range of skills. Initial 6 month contract Position.
- Providing Basic User administration and Audit reporting and analytics
- Monitoring and Resolving Level 2 SAP, SuccessFactors and Ultimate tickets
- Lead the effort to create and maintain Support documentation and procedures.
- SAP Job management and monitoring
- Take leadership role in managing SAP Transport process, working closely with internal and outsourced support teams.
- Work with internal and external SAP support partners to resolve application issues
- Creation of SAP Queries to support our global users.
- 2+ year SAP support experience.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in monitoring and managing support Tickets through resolution
- Good understanding of SAP Security and controls, SAP Query Development, LSMW, SAP Job management and SAP Transports
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors ( Recruiting / Performance Management ) or Ultimate User Management would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following SAP functional areas: HCM, ESS/MSS, FI, PS, TV
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie