SAP Solutions Analyst
An international pharmaceutical and medical device company in Limerick is currently seeking an SAP Solution Analyst to join their team, who deliver high-quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development, is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Develop and deploy SAP SCM APO (or similar planning tool) / SAP Manufacturing / SAP SD / SAP Finance and Logistics solutions.
- Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Configure, unit test, integration test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP SCM APO (or similar planning tool) / SAP Manufacturing and integration with external supply planning tool OMP (OM Partners) for new functionalities
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in SAP SCM APO / Manufacturing within a regulated batch managed environment.
- Multiple deployments of SAP solutions in a global company.
- Strong knowledge of GxP and SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Experience defining, implementing and delivering solutions for SAP Manufacturing/ SAP SCM APO/ SAP SD/ SAP Finance and Logistics.
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
- Strong knowledge of the supply chain solutions provided by OM partners like Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Planning and Forecasting, Manufacturing or Production Scheduling and Supply Scheduling.
- Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP Certification.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org