We have an exciting opportunity with our client's company for a SAP SME to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The SAP Subject Matter Expert will have in-depth knowledge of the SAP Inventory Management system and a practical understanding of it's application to business SOP's. This role will suit someone from a stock/inventory control background with SAP or similar ERP system experience.
- Monitor consumption of live process orders and transactions on SAP to ensure accuracy and zero downtime.
- Manage warehouse and vendor stock i.e. stock transferred to vendors, consumption of accurate stock to Purchase orders, and engage with key stakeholders (buyers, warehouse etc.)
- Oversee Cycle Count Process to ensure accuracy and alignment with corporate policy and performance metrics.
- Manage the Supply Chain activities in the Material Scrapping process.
- Report Monthly cycle count performance to corporate and site.
- Ensure Operations and Inventory users including new hires are SAP trained, including upskilling, developing, and conducting refresher training for those individuals
- Carry out all operational readiness for New Product Introduction and support Change Controls to ensure that all new products are SAP-ready.
- Escalation of technical issues to the SAP Business team and SAP IT team.
- Preventative testing is completed in SAPNSS sandbox for all new implementations or changes made in the test system to go live on the Production system
- Creating and Maintaining PowerBI and Tableau reports as required by Operations and Supply Chain
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Minimum of Level 7 Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, IT or related discipline
- Solid SAP or similar ERP system experience
- Experience working with end users in a GMP environment (desirable)
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau would be an advantage
- Strong technical writing skills and familiarity with documentation processes in a manufacturing environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.