Our client a leading Medical device organisation located is seeking a SAP SD Analyst The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in supporting ECC and related Commercial ERP Applications.
This position can be a Hybrid/Remote based position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develops and delivers requirements and scope documents, business process design and configuration.
- Reviews and supports business processes as they relate to OTC modules
- Support end users to ensure proper system usage and understanding
- Manage day-to-day support of business including ticket and issue resolution and process enhancements
- Strong configuration skills in SD & LE (Order Entry, Pricing, Order Consolidation, Deliveries, ATP, Master Data, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Billing)
- Work with other SAP teams to implement system enhancements and interfaces
- Deliver relevant documentation including Functional Specs, Test Scripts etc.
- Works closely with other IT personnel and vendors to ensure that delivered solutions meet business requirements.
- Interface with EDI as well as 3PLs Delivery interface and/or e-invoicing solutions
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of SAP ERP functional experience, with at least 1 full cycle implementation
- In depth knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution modules
- Strong cross functional SAP knowledge in MM and FI processes
- SAP Certification would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical field
- A combination of education and experience with SAP ECC may be considered in lieu of a degree. Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions that meets project objectives are desirable
Specialised Skills & Other Requirements:
- Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and Leadership qualities would be highly rated
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and contribute to several projects and customers simultaneously
- Ability to work in a virtual and matrix environment
- Approachable, enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team setup
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com