We are working with a Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Mayo who are looking to hire an experienced Quality Master Data Specialist to support their team for an initial 6 month contract.
The Quality Master Data Specialist will be responsible for managing, overseeing and leading initiatives for compliant, accurate and timely SAP master data to support flow of materials across the value stream which is enabled by SAP. The position holder will drive and foster an ethos of continuous improvement, provide direction and input to all project activities to ensure appropriate designs are captured from project initiation through to delivery.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Participate in Master Data projects & coordinate with stakeholders to ensure master data milestones are met
- Manage & analyze workflow data requests for compliance, accuracy and completeness
- Follow robust procedures for the creation and approval of SAP Quality Views, Inspection plans, Quality Status records and Quality Information records.
- Create (where necessary) and approve all DSP master data requests relating to SAP Quality master data.
- Maintain SAP inspection plans for all incoming and manufactured materials.
- Act as site SME for all SAP QA activities and benchmarking activities across the Abbvie network such as DSP Approval, SAP Role mapping, Material Transfer and Control Records.
- Troubleshooting Quality issues with SAP as they arise relating to Inspection set up, Quality plans or quality status of materials.
- Sustain the culture of Quality across the Quality Master Data team.
The ideal Quality Master Data Specialist would look like:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering)
- Advanced degree, diploma or certification in Data or Supply Chain Management preferred
- 3-5 years of SAP Master Data experience in the Manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in setup of master data business processes
- SAP Master data experience should include excellent understanding of Material Master, purchasing, BOM, Routing, Quality etc.
- Possess analytical skills in data management, interpretation, and reporting
- In-depth and current knowledge of all relevant GxP and Quality System requirements (US, EU) for pharmaceutical and biotech, manufacturing and related activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Ryan,