We have a new opening for a SAP Manager IT Applications Hybrid with a Global Medical Device company, based in the Midlands. This is a leadership position within the organisation. You will have the opportunity to provide technical and management leadership of up to 8 direct reports with responsibilities for the day-to-day management of the SAP application across the Commercial (OTC), Supply Chain and Finance disciplines.
- Manage the delivery of operational projects, system enhancements and change requests across IT enterprise solutions as they relate to SAP ECC6.
- Engage with key Business Partners and Program Managers to support project planning and status tracking.
- Lead a team of experienced SAP professionals in the provision of IT Application Support.
- Partner with our managed service provider to ensure quality in our SAP Business Continuity execution.
- Drive standardization and adherence to defined global processes and solutions.
- Develop a best-in-class, diverse Applications organization by attracting, retaining, and developing high performing IT professionals focused on business outcomes, leveraging managed services as appropriate.
- Promote a work environment that fosters teamwork.
- Provide effective communication related to work status and high impact items to all levels of the IT organization.
- Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment that positively contributes to employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Information Systems
- A combination of education and experience with SAP Applications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years’ SAP Applications functional experience in one or more of the modules supporting OTC, Supply Chain and Finance SAP ECC modules.
- Minimum of 3 years in SAP Applications leadership roles.
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities, focusing on highest value and impact.
- Experience in working in a large matrix environment with a multi-national organization.
- Ability to act as a mentor and coach to less experienced analysts by sharing technical expertise. Solid technology and business acumen.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of operating within an FDA regulated environment preferred.
- Experience in working with cross functional project teams and management
- Company Pension Contribution
- Hybrid model 1 -2 days onsite max
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Gillian Nicholson