- Reference: GY47361yyy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Information Technology
Leading key business intelligence activities for the customer service unit and reporting into Business Intelligence Lead.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing data reports for the customer service function.
- Support broader business decisions key insights and analysis to direct reports & key stakeholders.
- Providing intelligence and analysis to lead to overall improvement.
- Work on ad-hoc BI project reporting
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- An understanding of customer processes in a large global enterprise level firm.
- SAP reporting experience is required as is advance Excel skills.
- QlikView experience is desirable, though not essential.
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Medical device companies are dispersed throughout Ireland. Their presence means that there is a steady supply of talent in every region, allowing medtech companies to easily set up a facility anywhere they choose, but how is the industry performing in the West of Ireland? Co. Galway Galway is the most important medtech cluster in the […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more
This report provides you with all of the recent developments in the ICT sector in Ireland, including skills availability, graduate output, industry trends, regional investment, and our expectations for the year ahead.view more