Our client a leading Medical device organisation located is seeking a SAP CRM Analyst The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the global project portfolio in SAP CRM and SAP ECC Order to Cash module, as well as providing on-going support and process improvements. This position provides technical assistance in SAP CRM and SD, with the ability to support others in meeting key strategic objectives and initiatives.
This position can be a Hybrid based role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Configuration of SAP CRM and SAP SD in the Order to Cash functional area.
- Manage the development, configuration, and maintenance of application systems by conducting meetings with users to determine their system requirements.
- Analyze, evaluate, and modify existing or proposed systems and related devices.
- Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
- Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements.
- Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walkthroughs of IT design documentation with the development and the design team members.
- Act as expert on CRM and Order to Cash business processes.
- Recognize, analyze and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
- Provide technical SAP SD and CRM leadership in projects and rollouts of the application.
- Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Share ideas, information, knowledge and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project or task.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and education to other team members.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience with SAP CRM and ECC may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years SAP CRM configuration experience. Additional SAP SD experience would be highly desirable.
- Participation in two or more SAP CRM implementations required
- Exposure to CRM Web UI and IC web client required
- Understanding of SAP CRM Middleware integration with ECC
- Experience in a FDA regulated environment preferred.
Specialised Skills & Other Requirements:
Global SAP CRM and SD design experience.
Exposure to various Workforce Mgmt applications and their integration with CRM preferred.
SAP Contact Center, SAP Vistex, SAP C/4 HANA and/or APO GATP experience preferred.
Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.