- Management of samples through the laboratory, both in terms of internal samples and shipment of samples externally for analysis.
- Co-ordinating and carrying out sample pulls, ensuring accuracy in all sample movement, and aliquoting as required.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for sample pulls and information relating to sample management.
- Administration of documentation with reference to samples
- Reference material inventory management.
- Generating reports from environmental monitoring and water analysis data.
- Maintaining all documentation and systems related to their work in collaboration with the client personnel and their suppliers.
- Generation of certain quality and business-related metrics.
- Assisting laboratory analytical personnel as required.
- Keeping training records up to date and initiating training where possible when free from work.
- Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
- To be constantly aware of the clients’ requirements and strive to meet or exceed those requirements keeping in mind the client process and deliverables.
- To identify and communicate to Management areas for improvement or optimisation in order to improve efficiencies and provide a cost-effective service.
- As with all members of staff this person is responsible for ensuring that the client requirements are fully met and in so doing will be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- A third level qualification in a Scientific Discipline
- GMP experience would be preferable
- Team player
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Good organization of workspace and time management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org