Salesforce Business Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will be part of the IT CRM team working closely with Sales organization and is responsible for analysis, design, and configuration of software solutions based on projects, and enhancement requests in Salesforce application.
- Meeting with various members of the business team to scope and gather requirements for new projects and enhancements/bug fixes
- Monitoring the production ticket queue for issues, performing root cause analysis to help troubleshoot problems
- Implementing configuration changes (clicks not code) such as creating custom objects, fields and formulas, page layouts, workflow rules and reports
- Performing administrative functions such as handling internal user access requests, permission change requests and addressing general usability questions
- Implementing data fixes on Production Environment based on business needs
- Perform System Testing, Integration Testing, and Data Validation Testing of new and existing functionality before they are released to users
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing activities
- Collaborating with other developers/architects / Application Technology Specialists as needed
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or) Engineering major.
- 3 years Salesforce configuration/administration and support experience preferably on Sales Cloud
- Experience with preparation and leading system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong functional knowledge supporting Salesforce application
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie