Our client is an SME business based in Killorglin Co. Kerry. They are established within the medical sales, marketing, and distribution sectors and we are looking to hire a new Sales Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The Sales Manager will be skilled in managing a team of sales agents and will ideally have experience with medical sales. This role will manage the current team of sales agents that work on both inbound and outbound sales activities.
- Facilitate and maintain a high-performance sales culture to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Carry out performance reviews for the team, including annual appraisals and regular interim reviews. Establish KPIs and set SMART objectives for the team in order to execute the agreed plan and strategy.
- Provide constructive and relevant feedback to the team on their performance
- Develop the team's commercial awareness by coaching, motivating, involving, and inspiring others, winning their trust, support, and commitment.
- Show ownership and accountability in the execution of the company sales strategy.
- Guide the Sales Team to deliver agreed targets.
- Proactively keep up to date with developments in the industry.
- Optimise new market opportunities.
- Develop strong, ethical business relationships with customers which ensures usage of our products.
- Investigate new business opportunities
- Relevant third level qualification
- Excellent experience in managing people and performance within a sales team environment
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience in sales management (medical device sales desired but not essential)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
- A full, clean driving license
- Experience in reporting to senior-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to analyse the market and identify trends to utliise for commercial success
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.