Sales Team Manager - International Insurance Operation
We are delighted to bring this new role to the market! Our client is a leading global insurance provider and is expanding operations into Ireland.
As the Sales Team Manager the successful person will join them to create the best Sales Team in Insurance. They want to hire someone passionate about leading and creating a Sales Team to success!
They are seeking to attract an Experienced Insurance Sales Team Manager who has strong experience in the insurance industry, to join their very exciting new start-up operation here in Ireland. This new role will be based in their Dublin 18 headquarters. The organization has very ambitious plans to grow its operation here in Ireland to 400+ employees.
The successful candidate will be someone who is a self-starter, who is happy to move into a hands-on role as required during the initial ramp-up and growth phase, and someone who will thrive on new challenges and understand the job in hand in this start-up environment and culture!
The client is looking for a driven candidate who is looking for a career move, not just a job move, someone who wants to develop their career with a growing company! They will offer a hybrid working model and have an excellent company culture.
- Extensive people management experience
- Proven capability to build sales performance through guidance and coaching
- Intermediate computer skills
- A good understanding of call centre processes and procedures
- Experience within a quality controlled working environment ( i.e.: verbal scripting and procedures)
- Previous experience within a sales environment.
- Insurance industry call centre experience preferred.
- The ability to lead a group of people to achieve call centre targets
- Enthusiastic in dealing with people in a stressful, deadline oriented environment.
- Take full responsibility for completion of all shifts as allocated by the business.
- Participation in all coaching and performance management feedback and training sessions.
- Act in accordance with delegated authorities.
- Adherence to the Compliance obligations and report and escalate any compliance concerns, issues or failures of responsibilities.
- Drive, motivation and innovative thinking.
- Dynamic individual with high energy.
- Ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.
- A proactive nature to enhance current procedures
- Strong coaching skills.
Full job description is available on request.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarra Hadi.