Video for this job
We are looking for a Customer focused Supply Planner who enjoys working both with Customers and planning supply needs. This role requires significant Customer management external to the company and also internal stakeholder engagement. An eye for detail and accuracy of data is essential. The role also requires the undertaking of collecting and management of Consumer Complaint data and working with Quality Specialist to ensure all data and follow up actions completed in timely and accurate manner. As this is a small Team the role requires the ability to take end to end ownership of duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Areas of Responsibility will be as follows:
- Manage product supply for our International Business Customers this involves:
- Processing all International customer orders in line with customer file procedures, including preparation of export documentation and working with our 3PL to be provide in timely manner all required actions.
- Completing all data inputs on our IT system MS Nav including Sales Orders, delivery dates, quantities etc
- Working closely with Commercial and Finance Teams
- Highlighting any stock issues with Supply Chain Planner
- Dealing directly with all communications with 3PL provider
- Managing daily meetings and presenting updates to the Commercial, Finance and SC colleagues.
- Supporting on any financial queries ref delivered stock, damaged stock or missing stock
- Undertaking root cause investigations with required parties to define issue and inform SC Planner and SC Demand and Supply Manager of issue for further corrective actions.
- Attendance at weekly 3PL operational review
- Measuring Customer Service and working on improvement programs
- Quality Consumer Complaints:
- Receive all consumer complaints which are related to product quality issues.
- Logging complaints onto the consumer complaint tracker
- Sent pre scripted communications to consumers to gather further information on complaint type and request bar and bar details.
- Working with Quality Specialist to review all Consumer complaints data
- Updating Quality certifications as required on data base
- Supporting Supply Planner as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required within SC Team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant third level degree that is Supply Chain / Business related
- 2+ years of experience working within Supply Chain in a supply role
- Experience of working with Customers directly
- Experience using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word
- Experience and appreciation of an ERP system – SAP / MS NAV a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Planning and organisational skills
- Proactive approach to taking end to end ownership of the role
- Flexibility to support a fast-growing business
- Team player who enjoy working within a small business environment
- Capable of handling and interpreting data
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Organised with an ability to use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
What we offer
- Flexible working schedule
- Meals provided by client
- Employer matched pension plan
- Company-funded health insurance
- 23 annual leave days, prorated to start date
- Cycle to Work and Tax Saver Schemes
- Gym membership reimbursement
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.