This is an exciting opportunity working for a Global Medical Device company as a field-based Sales Representative in the North East UK and Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have a Medical Devices or Healthcare background and recent Urology experience.
- Meet or exceed the sales targets set by Management.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of Urology.
- Provide technical training and support to medical personnel.
- Visiting hospitals and providing product knowledge in an operating theatre setting.
Required Education & Skills (full job description available on request):
- Degree in Life Sciences / Healthcare background.
- Sales and Medical Devices experience.
- Recent Urology experience.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout North England and Cumbria.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal.