Sales Representative - Field-Based
An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client who is looking to expand in the Munster region. We are on the look-out for a Sales rep to join our growing organisation. This opportunity would suit someone with a Science, Environmental Science, or Engineering background, someone with an extensive sales background, and someone who has experience in a field-based role.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Identify and progress sales opportunities for new customers either from one-off sales or new contracts.
- Complete and manage all customer orders utilizing relevant company technology and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and trading standards.
- Account management – maintain relationship with customers post-sale to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals. Taking ownership of the customer and their issues.
- Present the company as a credible and professional supplier of products/services.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services as well as industry developments.
- Strong sales experience in a business-to-business, contracting sales environment.
- Can demonstrate a successful and consistent sales track record of overachievement.
- Sales qualifications are desirable.
- Appropriate experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.