Excellent opportunity for a Sales Representative to work for a Global Medical Device company in Switzerland. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Sales Director and Managing Director to develop markets and customers (especially new customers), achieve sales targets, providing general customer service in the various areas of responsibility. The ideal candidate will have medical devices or diagnostics sales experience.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Development of markets and customers ( GP area), achieving sales targets, providing general customer service in the various areas of responsibility
- Responsibility for a defined area for the hospital business.
- Responsibility for the development and execution of the full Quidel product portfolio within the area, which includes the entire Infectious Disease / Molecular (Sofia-Sofia2, Savanna), Cardio metabolic, and toxicology product portfolios
Knowledge, Skills and experience required for the role:
- Primary degree in BA or equivalent work experience in the field of diagnostics
- At least 2 years experience working in Medical Devices or similar environment
- Detailed understanding of the industry and the Swiss market.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Karl Gallagher
+353 (0) 71 9108065