Sales Operations Coordinator - Germany
Excellent opportunity for Sales Operations Coordinator to join a multinational Medical Devices company based in Frankfurt, Germany. The role will manage commercial contracting as it relates to original tenders, quotes, and loan agreements as well as renewal contracts.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Activities range from writing company’s commercial offers from pre-approved templates to responding to customer generated documents.
- All activities would be in coordination with ID business leaders and legal counsel.
- S/he will work in alignment with manager and US counterparts to initiate and ensure an ID global process for contracting.
- Work with manager and US counterparts to achieve alignment with US Salesforce platform.
- Ensure data “hand-offs” between Salesforce and ID ERP or other systems, are performed correctly.
- Prepare sales, commission, and customer bonus calculations to the Finance team.
- Communicate bonus payments to customers as well as internal personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- (3) or more years in a corporate setting providing support to remote teams.
- Experience with Salesforce.com use and/or administration.
- English and German language fluency.
- Ability to travel within EU.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal
+353 (0) 71 9108064