- Provide day-to-day support to the global sales organization, including managing End Customer/ Vendor accounts.
- Sales Orders Desk: ensure orders meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate logistics for order and service fulfilment
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems
- Ability to maintain order during times of rapid company growth
- A means to process and evaluate data effectively
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking and collaboration skills
- Intimate knowledge of sales process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field (4+ years of sales ops experience in a multi-national Environment)