This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has proven ability to define, refine and implement sales and operational procedures and policies. Excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day support to the global sales organization, including managing End Customer/ Vendor accounts.
- Sales Orders Desk: ensure orders meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate logistics for order and service fulfilment
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems
- Ability to maintain order during times of rapid company growth
- A means to process and evaluate data effectively
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field (4+ years of sales ops experience in a multi-national Environment)
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking and collaboration skills
- Intimate knowledge of sales process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure