Video for this job
- Expanding and enhancing the Companies profile in the market place.
- Development of new markets and Clients and managing pre existing Client base.
- Making Presentations to Prospective Clients
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Devising and Presenting ideas and Strategies
- Designing & developing company brochures, stationary etc
- Promotional Activities
- Organising events and Product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisations culture
- Minimum 3-4 years + experience in a similar role. (Ideally from a manufacturing/furniture environment)
- Account Management and Business Development experience.
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Marketing desirable.
- Experience forecasting sales and building a customer base / business development.
- Full drivers licence and available to travel nationwide as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org