Our client, a leading toolmaking company in Ireland, are looking to hire a Sales Manager.
- Identify and close tooling opportunities with existing and new customers in Ireland, the UK and European markets.
- Provide Account Management for current customers.
- Develop and execute a sales development plan to achieve new business growth objectives.
- Assume personal responsibility and accountability to develop new business with market leading multi-national companies in target markets.
- Consult with existing business development personnel, corporate management and plant personnel on a regular basis to ensure sales activity is congruent with company objectives.
- Manage company trade show activity, advertising and promotional efforts.
- Complete required periodic reporting, and forecast preparation on a timely basis using Salesforce software.
- Maintain customer leads, prospects and opportunities on Salesforce software.
- Organise customer events and entertainment as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 8 years of successful Business Development/ Sales experience in the custom tooling and injection moulding market, with clear and obvious year-on-year sales increases delivered.
- Strong analytical skills with pricing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic sales plans.
- Hands-on account management skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise, and manage resources to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and appropriately judge when and where resources should be used, and satisfy multiple, often competing and shifting priorities.
- Strong negotiating, leadership and team-building skills with the proven ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with customers, executives, peers, vendors and team members.
- Persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Professional appearance, behaviour and attitude that is consistent with customer expectations.
- Be motivated and self-driven and enjoy the Sales process.
- Fluent in English essential. Fluent in another European language is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel is desirable.
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time with frequent overnight travel expected.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com,