Our client, a leading toolmaking company in Ireland, are looking to hire a Sales Manager.
- Identify and close tooling opportunities with existing and new customers in Ireland, the UK and European markets.
- Provide Account Management for current customers.
- Develop and execute a sales development plan to achieve new business growth objectives.
- Assume personal responsibility and accountability to develop new business with market leading multi-national companies in target markets.
- Consult with existing business development personnel, corporate management and plant personnel on a regular basis to ensure sales activity is congruent with company objectives.
- Manage company trade show activity, advertising and promotional efforts.
- Complete required periodic reporting, and forecast preparation on a timely basis using Salesforce software.
- Maintain customer leads, prospects and opportunities on Salesforce software.
- Organise customer events and entertainment as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 8 years of successful Business Development/ Sales experience in the custom tooling and injection moulding market, with clear and obvious year-on-year sales increases delivered.
- Strong analytical skills with pricing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic sales plans.
- Hands-on account management skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise, and manage resources to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and appropriately judge when and where resources should be used, and satisfy multiple, often competing and shifting priorities.
- Strong negotiating, leadership and team-building skills with the proven ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with customers, executives, peers, vendors and team members.
- Persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Professional appearance, behaviour and attitude that is consistent with customer expectations.
- Be motivated and self-driven and enjoy the Sales process.
- Fluent in English essential. Fluent in another European language is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel is desirable.
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time with frequent overnight travel expected.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!