Exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join a Global Diagnostics company to cover the northeast of France. The successful candidate will be responsible to drive and manage efforts of diagnostic products in the marketplace within the assigned geographic region. This is a permanent role reporting to the Sales Director in France.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts in order to meet territory revenue and profitability goals.
- Manage sales pipeline from lead acquisition to contract signing
- Strategizes plans and organizes territory for profitability
- Use KOL’s to secure territory intelligence and develop a strategy
- Manage National groups of labs assigned by the Sales Director
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Primary degree in BA or equivalent work experience in the field of diagnostics
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Medical Devices / Diagnostics
- Fluency in both French and English is required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 91080