Our client, a global operations manufacturing company has a requirement for an experienced Sales Manager to join their growing team. This is a newly created role with the purpose of placing a strong focus on attracting and retaining new business. One of the key responsibilities of the Sales Manager will be to manage the Business Development/Customer Service operations and grow the business across Ireland and the UK. If you have 10+ years experience in a sales and marketing leadership role within a manufacturing industry with an emphasis on tender management, contract negotiation, contract placement and contract/services management then this could be a great opportunity to consider.
* There is an expectation that 30-40% of the time for this role will be spent travelling, mainly Ireland and the UK but some European travel.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- The development and the growth of the Sales Revenue in the Ireland/UK region.
- Build a strong network and relationship with the key stakeholders.
- Understanding and analysing the market and consumer trends and needs in the Publishing channel.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of sales and customer relationship focused personnel.
- Setting the targets and KPI’s in-line with the sales plan.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 10+ years in sales and marketing leadership role.
- Proven results and an emphasis on tender management.
- A proven ability to lead a sales team in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Previous experience working in a multinational environment desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working in Sales management is required.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance (employee and family full-cover)
- Death-in-service benefit
- Income continuance benefit
- Free doctor for employee and subsidized for family members
- €100 towards prescriptions on an annual basis
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff sales at cost
- Car parking
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.