- Reference: 46180
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Other, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
European Sales Manager:
About our client – US engineering firm
Our clients a US firm designs Automation/Robotics systems to the global manufacturing market.
Position Summary : Head of Sales for European markets.
The European Sales Manager is a new position for this growing company , reporting to the Global Head of Sales based in the US, you will be responsible for making, personally closing and driving the sales of the company’s products and solutions directly to end user manufacturers and through integration partners and distribution channels in Europe.
The successful candidate will leverage the already established footprint and will develop and implement a sales strategy for the manufacturing/processing market in the assigned territory. You will develop, establish and lead an effective standardized sales process including prospecting, lead generation/qualification/follow-up and order closing focusing on maximizing value for their manufacturing customers.
Working closely with the marketing team you will develop and execute marketing programs, select, plan and staff trade shows, and will gather and communicate customer feedback to help drive product improvement and new product development
Candidate Qualifications/Experience Required:
- Qualified candidates will offer significant experience (10 years minimum) successfully exceeding quotas selling robotic based industrial automation solutions to markets.
- Proven Track Record preferred – must have a strong record of success and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling new conceptual and innovative products preferred
- Must be a results oriented self-starter and capable of working in a fast paced, startup environment
- A technical under graduate degree is preferred and will help establish credibility with the decision makers who are usually degreed engineers as well
- Experience with the use and administration of SalesForce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to help plan, manage and track the sales process
- Must have active, leverageable relationships within the robotics and automation market with end users, robot manufacturers and systems integrators
- Personable, energetic, responsive, confident and honest
- Availability to travel.
Exclusive role to Collins McNicholas – to apply:
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!