Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who is looking for that next exciting challenge
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our client’s dynamic Sales Team.
Reporting to the Group CEO you will be responsible for developing and achieving sales targets for business growth and profitability across various services.
As a member of the senior management team, the Sales Manager will be involved in high-level sales strategy and commercial tasks, whilst remaining hands on and personally involved in identifying opportunities, developing new revenue streams and providing mentoring & support to the Sales Team.
- Lead and coach the senior sales team
- Manage & maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work effectively as part of the three person senior management team
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances for inclusion in the board meeting agenda.
- Help create marketing strategies in consultation with internal Marketing Professional agencies/suppliers.
- Setting and monitoring monthly sales budgets & monitoring direct costs for the division.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team.
- Appraise and monitor the performance of the sales team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- 5+ years work experience with some direct line management experience working with a team in value based B2B solution/consultative selling
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a dynamic business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire and coach sales teams
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Third level qualification/Full Clean Drivers Licence