Excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an international Medical Diagnostic company based in France. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Director, General Manager - SPG who is based in the US and will be responsible for territory management and sales of all Quidel SPG products within assigned geographical territories. The ideal candidate will have a technical/experimental and sales background.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts in order to meet territory revenue and profitability goals.
- Effectively manages sales pipeline from lead acquisition to contract signing by focusing on and advancing customers through the sales process
- Source, research, and study all pertinent industry information in order to stay apprised of the life sciences segment and further drive sales
- Strategizes plans and organizes territory for profitability.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Medical Devices or similar environments.
- Strong listening skills to learn about the new environments.
- Fluent oral and written French and English is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Karl Gallagher
+353 (0) 71 9108065