Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
This role will require an individual with an excellent technical aptitude and the ability to understand engineering concepts across the full spectrum including electrical, structural and mechanical engineering disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of a full suite of products.
- Preparation of technical and commercial documentation and general arrangement drawings associated with tenders and contracts
- Liaising with relevant senior engineers within the Design Department to accurately apply technical strategy when necessary
- Providing technical sales assistance during meeting and presentations
- The preparation and analysis of contract documentation, project planning, costing and monitoring
- Travelling on business in Ireland and overseas when required
- Liaising with customers and agents in all regions
- Other ancillary duties associated with the position
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Self-motivated with a good aptitude for technical concepts
- Previous sales experience, especially related to machines is a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required
- Proficiency in a second language would be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Leary