Video for this job
To be an effective member of the Sales team, supporting the delivery of revenue to the business.
Provide specialist business domain and technical input to specific account opportunities with the ability to deliver a high quality, customer-centric experience to enable the growth of branded product sales.
Duties to include
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ solutions and their technologies and be able to differentiate what the strengths are in a Sales Cycle
- Using a mix of available analysis technology knowledge, competitive strengths and weaknesses with a full understanding of client requirements to maximise sales opportunities
- Provide expertise in the development of repeatable value propositions and assist in tailoring them to specific opportunities
- Create a compelling vision to influence senior managers in formal meetings, workshops and presentations, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience
- Identify new opportunities within the different sales regions and work with the sales and account teams on the go to market strategies
- Review the customer segmentations across key measurements and determine opportunities and risks for customer groups and sub-segments.
- Production of internal sales reports & presentations.
- Analysis and production of sales data based.
- Production of corporate client sales reports & presentations.
- Promotion Calendar management for all Central Billing clients
- Typing minutes and drafting all sales communications
- Interfacing with other departments on behalf of the Sales and Marketing team
- Co-ordinate and distribute regular reports within the department and to Management
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Experience of dealing and reporting to Senior Management
- Experience of managing a Senior Manager’s portfolio i.e. – Manager Management
- Possess: Excel to an expert level (Look-Ups and Power Pivots), excellent typing skills, MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Strong ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A multitasker with strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Highest confidentiality of critical business matters is a pre-requisite.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.