My Client is based in Loughnavalley, Westmeath and are seeking to hire a Sales Co-Ordinator on a full time permanent basis. This role involves the sale of Livestock.
Duties and Responsibilities include -
- Identify and drive the development of qualifying leads and making sales calls with a view to achieving agreed sales targets.
- Ensure that all purchase and sales documentation is fully completed in line with company procedure and returned to the office in respect of all transactions undertaken.
- Delivery of weekly / monthly progress reports for review with General Manager & Directors.
- Ensure that the CRM system is utilised correctly and efficiently by all staff members.
- Maintain and develop filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the General Manager in order that sales records are maintained.
- Becoming proficient with Bright Software and AIM systems and generation of sales and purchase documentation in order to be able to provide support in these areas as and when required.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers including on-farm sales.
- Meeting customers on selection visits and professionally managing the process of physical livestock selection by customers on suppliers farms.
- Effective management of livestock purchased and sold in order to meet the high quality standards expected within the business.
- Pro-active management of the sales process journey through from the initial contact, to deal, to sourcing and finally arranging transport and finalising sale.
- Phone video & photo capturing livestock and uploading to company website. Training will be given.
- Ensuring that terms and conditions of sale, with particular focus on terms are clearly communicated and followed up.
- Working sales and office teams to ensure customer queries are handled efficiently.
- Co-ordinate and ensure active communication with office personnel in respect of all sales and developments within the business.
- Continuous upskilling and understanding of market conditions within an ever changing environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi