A brilliant opportunity has opened up with our client based in Kerry as a Sales/Client Consultant. This is a great chance for someone to take the next step with their career by joining a company with huge ambitions for the years ahead.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available on request)
- Managing and developing the existing client base.
- Managing the full sales-cycle you will need to be highly driven, strategically identifying up-sell
and cross-sell opportunities in your customer base through consultative solution selling.
- Consistently achieving daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenue targets.
- Carrying out account reviews with your customers and gap analysis with a view to reviewing
- Possess in-depth knowledge of your customers’ business drivers through business
development and listening to customer needs.
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong customer-focused background.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Must be collaborative and yet able to generate high level of sustained individual sales activity.
- Strong organisational and client management experience.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O’Flaherty