Ever wondered what it would be like to work in the shadow of the Eifel Tower or in one of Europe's primary business hubs? Well now is the your opportunity.
We are working alongside a government agency who are one of the most successful investment promotion agencies in the world to hire Sales and Marketing Executives who will be based in Paris or Frankfurt.
These positions provide an excellent and exciting opportunity for enthusiastic self-motivated and resilient Executives to take on exciting and challenging roles that are rewarding from a public service perspective in terms of their contribution to Ireland’s economy. The roles also provide a unique opportunity to work closely with C-Level Executives at some of the world’s most important and progressive companies.
- To win employment intensive services, manufacturing, transformation and sustainability investments for Ireland and its regions;
- To identify investment opportunities from New Name & Existing clients with potential to invest in Ireland;
- To build a strong pipeline of investments from the territory - converting them to investment approvals while working in close collaboration with the global team, and to do this in line with the
- Division’s strategy and targets;
- To engage with and influence C-level Executives, to identify and win job creating investments for Ireland. To concentrate these engagements/meetings on selling client centred solutions, emphasising a fit between the client’s needs and Ireland’s offering. To prioritise and actively market regional development locations for all investments;
- To develop a network of key clients, decision makers, and influencers in companies and the wider stakeholder community across the Territories;
- To actively manage a portfolio of target companies in the territory, in conjunction with the global team, and to use CRM and other available tools as a core part of the knowledge management process;
- To demonstrate knowledge of and to fluently articulate Ireland’s value proposition for the sector to European/Asia Pacific based clients;
- To contribute to the organisation and execution of Irish Government/Ministerial visits and other marketing programmes as appropriate.
- Track record of success in an international Sales & Marketing, business development and client management role is essential;
- Experience, or a demonstrated understanding of the sales process and how it relates to IDA’s business;
- Highly developed communication skills, with the ability to fluently deliver complex presentations and 1-2-1 high level client engagement;
- Credibility and capability to build relationships at senior executive level in North American/European & UK/Asia Pacific companies;
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative;
- 3rd level business/sector related qualification, to a minimum of Level 8 on the National Framework of qualifications;
- Full driving licence is essential;
- Familiarity of using social media/digital marketing as a sales enabler is also desirable;
- Business level German and French language desirable for each respective role.
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact: Eoghan Dalton