- Reference: D47276
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North
- Category: Sales
- Must be an enthusiastic individual with a talent for selling, matched with a strong customer focus.
- Goal driven, ambitious with a hunger to be successful.
- A desire to develop and progress within an expanding company.
- Achieve weekly sales targets, using our POS system and dealing with our customers on a day to day basis, both by telephone and in person.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Willingness to provide a top class professional service.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will be an experienced retail advisor with at least two years retail experience.
- Furniture experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Previous achievement of sales targets will be an advantage.
- You will have strong IT skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to use your own initiative, you will be hard working, conscientious with strong motivational skills.
WHY JOIN US:
- We’re dynamic and expanding
- Fun, fast & high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Our Generous staff discounts
Interested? Contact us now!
- For further information on this role, please contact Eva Strain on 01-6620088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more