Based in Tullamore with one of the Midlands most well established and leading car dealerships, the sales administrator will play a key role in the day to day running of the dealership. Working closely with other members of the Sales Department you will provide pivotal administrative support.
- Provide excellent support and administrative service to the Sales Department
- Ensuring efficient processing of new, used and fleet vehicle orders.
- Develop effective manufacturer and supplier contact.
- Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Support Sales team - set up, invoice and post deals.
- Taxing of vehicles
- Keep track of deals and ensure all are invoiced by end of month.
- Liaising with Managers & Sales Executives
- Excellent administration and data entry skills with full knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Be professional & courteous with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, self-motivate, multi-task and flexible in approach.
- Be a team-player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team as well as on your own initiative
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.