We have an attractive opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a leading manufacturing facility based in Ballydehob, Co. Cork. This is a full-time, permanent position with flexible working hours Mon-Fri. The Sales Administrator will manage the sales process with customers from start to finish, working together as part of a team of 4. Interviews to take place immediately. This role would ideally suit someone who has excellent customer service skills, has some degree of administration experience and who is comfortable managing their own workload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Primary responsibilities are to manage the Sales email inbox and respond in a timely manner, as this is the first port of call for all customers.
· 95% of customer contact is conducted through email, due to the majority of customers being based in various locations around the world.
· Accepting purchase orders from customers, obtaining estimated delivery dates from production, converting the order into an order confirmation in the SAP system and forwarding it on to the customer.
· Answering all customer queries in a timely manner.
· Liaising with other members of your team.
· Any other ad-hoc administration duties assigned to you by the wider team.
What the ideal candidate will look like:
· Strong organization skills- this role involves being the sole person responsible for the email inbox.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Previous Administration/ Customer Service experience is an advantage.
· Has the ability to organize and prioritize the workload.
· Has great initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.