We have an attractive opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a market leader in the automation field. Reporting to the Sales Manager this position will be based in the organisations Cork headquarters and would suit those with a technical qualification in Mechanical, Automation or Electronic discipline looking for sales experience. SAP Experience or equivalent CRM/Accounts-based software package essential. 4-6 month contract initially and interviews to take place in early January.
Overview of Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
- Taking inbound queries from customers/clients in pharma/med device and general manufacturing sectors
- Working closely with Tech support personnel, Financial controlling & Warehouse team for product dispatch
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Financial Account Management of existing product accounts
- Organising deliveries and liaising with couriers
- Customer service and advising customers of new and existing products.
- Invoicing and following up on payment
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Be able to work within a team and work proactively off your own initiative on individual tasks
- SAP Experience with knowledge and experience of an equivalent CRM/Accounts based software package essential
- Knowledge of Automation products and components a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of full MS Office suite
- 1-2 years previous Telesales / Customer service experience an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.