Great opportunity to join a multinational going through growth in Cork, this role would be ideal for anyone with experience in an account management role within telecommunications, TV, internet or cybersecurity. If you are a self-starter with a great attitude and work well in a fast paced environment then this could be for you. I would be happy to discuss the role in more detail with you, check out my contact details below.
- Own the ultimate success of the organisation’s customers, including customer onboarding, project success, expansion, retention, and renewals.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in the company and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
- Drive a seamless onboarding process and work with support and services teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Make 40+ outbound calls daily to engage our customers and build relationships with them
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments, while actively seeking opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell, and generate referrals
- Maintain ownership of issues until resolved and set customer expectations accordingly
- Demonstrate the ability to be organized, take initiative and follow up independently
- 1+ year(s) experience in Sales or Account Management preferred
- Concise and persuasive oral and written communication skills, especially over the phone and email
- Thorough understanding of security operations and Network Infrastructures
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, and strong executive-level communication skills
- Proven project management/coordination experience
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM systems) is a plus
- Ability to problem solve, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org