Video for this job
I am a recruiter that believes the candidate process should be made as easy and as clear as possible. There needs to be consistent communication of the entire recruitment process, so the candidate completely understands where they are in the process. I give full interview preparation; written and verbal before each interview, which is critical. The job searching and interview process are stressful enough, so I hope to make it that little bit easier for you.
A quick overview of the opportunity and what you need for the job:
Great opportunity for a sales/account manager to join one of Ireland’s leading Couriers Services, if you like to be out meeting clients, working independently and of course sales then this role could be for you. This opportunity is looking for someone who has a proven track record in sales, is happy working on their own and with a high level of confidence and communication skills. If this sounds of interest I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, my contact details can be found at the end of this job.
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain a lead generation pipeline to support the Business Plan.
- Cold call to agreed customers within defined territories.
- Set up and train new customers on the system and complete all paperwork required.
- Ensure all new customers receive a weekly visit or phone call from the Account Manager or Sales Support for the initial 6 weeks following set up. Time and content of this communication to be formally captured.
- Regular Follow Up with selected key Accounts to ensure satisfaction with the company service.
- Liaise with the Depot Operational teams clearly communicating agreed client schedule for delivery and collections.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to proactively manage any issues that clients may be experiencing.
- Record daily journey plan.
- Report on any lost or potential lost customers in a timely manner explaining in detail the reasons and actions taken.
- Provide clear and accurate instructions to allow Sales Support Executive to communicate clearly with the Regional Depots.
- Plan for any potential challenges that may arise during the peak season.
- Review weekly performance with Commercial director either in person or by phone as agreed.
- Support Parcel Connect Champion as required.
What you need to have for the job:
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent Organisation and communication skills.
- An ability to excel in a highly matrixed environment.
- Computer literate.
- Highly disciplined and willing to follow the company system.
- Excellent Communication skills both Oral and Written Good communicator.
- An eye for detail and consistency.
- Assertive and organized.
- Shows Initiative.
- Able to influence and motivate.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com