Main duties: (3 days per week)
• PRODUCT SAFETY FILES (PIF’s): Collects all necessary information to launch a new product on the market: formula, manufacturing methods, safety reports of the formula ingredients and registers at COPTIS database, repots stability tests, packaging compatibilities and challenge tests, results of tests “in vivo” , both skin and eye tolerance, as well as labeling.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT,
- Classify projects according to security levels (insurance, insurance with restrictions and / or unsafe).
- Labeling review and compliance with regulations.
• REGULATORY: Review and analyze the changes in the current legislation or possible risks on the products of its scope, informing about them.
• DEVELOPMENTS: Verify legal compliance regarding ingredients and concentrations.
• SUPPORT: Supports the legal area of Regulatory Affairs and the Quality team in whatever is required.
• IMPROVEMENT: Detects and proposes continuous improvement actions for the optimization of work processes.
Secondary functions (2 days per week)
• MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS:
- Assume the microbiology analysis of all the products in the pre-development and development phase, carrying out the tests.
- o Micro validation of pre-launch finished product.
• COORDINATION OF EXTERNAL AGENCIES .
o Derive Challenge tests to relevant external laboratories.
o Validate Challenge tests.
Master Education in Life Sciences (Biology, Pharmacy or similar)
Proved experience on similar duties, almost 24 months.
Good English skills and valuable Spanish fluent and written.
Relocation to Tarragona /Castellón Area, Spain.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!