Role and Responsibilities:
- Getting in touch with new customers to offer them the product. Therefore, they must have a deep understanding of the customer’s needs, and respond effectively leading them to product purchase.
- Planning, management, organization and monitoring of new customers, as well as search of new potential customers.
- Develop strong business relationships to attract key customers.
- Expose obstacles or doubts and be constantly in touch with the Customer Care Director to make changes to the way the product is sold, and, thereby, improving the company’s business policy.
- Follow-up and control, together with the executive director, of new customers, as well as reorganizing new projects.
- Monitoring sales performance of each market and take corrective action when necessary.
- Identifying and looking for new business opportunities, while taking care of the current customer base.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as sales rep for any SaaS product or equivalent, through Webinars, JoinMe, Skype or GotoMeeting.· Relevant knowledge on the use of these tools.
- Well-valued skills: high level of interlocution and ability to persuade to get the product sold.
- Indispensable high level of English
- Preferably German native
- Degree on any field of knowledge. Other training and experience relating to sales in any other sector may be valued.
Location – Barcelona, Spain.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia on 021 4911 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!